Programs designed for college students interested in social change.
SISGI Group Interns work in project teams connecting their academic and career interests and gain critical thinking skills, the ability to develop original products to address social issues and skills in project management and research.
Key Components of This Unique Experience
- Interdisciplinary look at Social Change
- Institute for Social Change online courses
- Mentoring and Career Development
- Research and Case Analysis
- Hands on Practical Experience Solving Pressing Issues Within a Nonprofit Organization
- Training in Social Media for Social Change
- Videoconferencing and Networking with nonprofit leaders, social entrepreneurs, policy makers, and corporate partners
- Collaboration and connections across global boundaries
We offer the following internship experiences to undergraduate and graduate students:
The Value of the Virtual Internship - A University Partner Perspective
HELP US CONTINUE TO PREPARE GLOBAL PROBLEM SOLVERS
For over 5 years we have helped students gain skills to lead in the social sector. They are now managing programs with leading organizations, social entrepreneurs designing innovative ways to create social good and changemakers taking on social issues in every corner of the globe. Help us provide this opportunity to even more individuals by donating today.
Leadership Programs for nonprofit professionals and executives.
Community Fellows Leadership Program
Our Community Fellows Leadership Program is for female graduate students and early career nonprofit professionals interested in leading an organization in the nonprofit sector, becoming social entrepreneurs and/or supporting social change in their community. Special emphasis for program participants: women of color, local residents that are planning to continue to live in the communities where there work is located, and those interested in nonprofit executive roles.