Receive free projects and capacity building services from the SISGI Group
Individual Projects include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment plan development and volunteer generation
- Program evaluation design and support
- Systems design for improved program management
- Social media management and development – Blog, Twitter, Facebook
- New program and partnership design
- Strategic and expansion plans
- Needs assessments
- Awareness building and campaign development
- Event Planning
Become a Nonprofit Partner
Frequently Asked Questions
How do we become a nonprofit partner?
What is the cost to an organization to have a project?
What types of nonprofit organizations will be the most successful as nonprofit partners?
Can more than one organization work together for individual projects?
Who will supervise our project?
What will the process be for reporting and sharing of information, throughout the project cycle?
What is the training provided to prepare interns to support projects?
All interns receive a Certificate in Social Change Strategy from our Institute for Social Change before they are included in a capacity building project team. This certification includes 12 mini courses and assessments in five categories:
- Social Media Awareness and Engagement
- Critical Analysis and Research
- Presentations and Online Training
- Collaboration and Strategy
- Personal Leadership Development
They also participate in their own project leadership and development to prepare them with practical skills in project management. This training provides interns with the skills to develop their projects, understand fully the social issues in their focus area and a better understanding of social change. Nonprofit partners with individual projects will assist in the design of a training that provides specific information about the organization and their mission, needs and current capacity and expected outcomes for the project. Nonprofit partners play a strategic role in the preparation of materials specific to the organization that is used to train interns working on their projects.
What if I am not chosen this year for a Pro Bono Capacity Building Project?