Enjoy the benefits of belonging to an organization and project team with the flexibility of being an independent business owner!
- Have you considered using your expertise to launch a consulting career?
- Want to test the waters of establishing a full-time consulting business?
- Worked on a one-time project and want to explore obtaining additional clients?
- Interested in using your nonprofit experience and expertise to improve the efforts of organizations seeking to create lasting social change?
- Have existing clients or currently offering trainings but need the operational support to turn your consulting and training work from vision to reality?
SISGI Group Independent Consultants
- Back Office Support – Invoicing, Billing, Payment Processing
- Use of established Business and 501 (c) 3 registration
- Email account and telephone conference line
- Website – www.yourname.sisgigroup.org or www.yourpractice.sisgigroup.org
- Online and Video Conference/Meeting platforms
Project and Training Management
- Technology for client tracking, communication and billing
- Online workspaces for project management, tracking and development
- Platforms for designing and leading webinars and online trainings
- Learning management system for online course development
- Event and Webinar management support
Marketing and Awareness
- Social media management platform and support
- Company Blog
- Social and Networking Events
- Marketing and Communications support
Training and Professional Development
- On-Demand Training Opportunities
- Team Meetings and Affinity Groups
The SISGI Group is dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions. Our consulting and research, works to increase the effectiveness of the nonprofit sector and support small nonprofits, struggling organizations and start-up social ventures. Consultants are required to commit to supporting a minimum of one pro bono nonprofit client project annually to support our pledge to provide skill based volunteers to the nonprofit sector.
Learn more about starting on a new career direction as an independent consultant with the SISGI Group by completing this form. More information on the role of independent consultants, application and screening process will be emailed to you.
Please assure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on your safe sender list.