We strive for our three pillar approach (Preparation, Education and Collaboration) to be institutionalized into the nonprofit/social sector. It will be expected that nonprofit professionals will have participated in a career based internship experience that prepares them to enter the sector, they will have access to ongoing professional development throughout their career, and nonprofits trying to address similar issues will share and collaborate in ways that lead to sustainable impacts. At the core will be the use of technology as an equalizer allowing for cross cultural, cross continent and global accessibility to social change.
- Human Rights, Equality and Social Justice
- Poverty Elimination and Society Change
- Youth Development and Education
- Environment and Conservation
- Global Health and Wellness
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Globalization