“The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them.” ~ Albert Einstein
The SISGI Group was created to go beyond good ideas to real solutions.
The SISGI Group works to build the capacity of individuals, organizations and groups to create lasting social change. We remove barriers to action by using a simple, common-sense approach: Preparation, Education and Collaboration.
A positive and cohesive outcome from the work of a charitable organization, social innovation or venture that can be maintained, upheld and defended until no longer necessary.
Strategic Global Initiatives
Measurable global efforts designed with multidimensional local perspectives to address social problems and achieve sustainable impacts.
SISGI Group, LLC + SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation Inc.=
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting firm and nonprofit organization. SISGI Group, LLC is a consulting and research group that specializes in nonprofit capacity building. Bringing together independent consultants with a variety of expertise, the consulting group is able to address cross sector issues and and a range of specialties impacting organizations, individuals and groups working within and on social problems.
SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation is the nonprofit division of the SISGI Group. All programs such as our internship programs, educational resources and collaborative work sit within the nonprofit division. The foundation also awards free and low cost consulting services to organizations and individuals interested in creating lasting social change. The foundation serves as a donation clearinghouse for corporations and small businesses looking to support sustainable efforts towards social problems.
Individuals and organizations empowered and equipped to SOLVE global social problems.
We strive for our three pillar approach (Preparation, Education and Collaboration) to be institutionalized into the nonprofit/social sector. It will be expected that nonprofit professionals will have participated in a career based internship experience that prepares them to enter the sector, they will have access to ongoing professional development throughout their career, and nonprofits trying to address similar issues will share and collaborate in ways that lead to sustainable impacts. At the core will be the use of technology as an equalizer allowing for cross cultural, cross continent and global accessibility to social change.
- Human Rights, Equality and Social Justice
- Poverty Elimination and Society Change
- Youth Development and Education
- Environment and Conservation
- Global Health and Wellness
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Globalization
- Focus on Long Term Strategies, Sustainable Changes and Individual and Local Impacts
- Use Technology and Social Media as a forum to remove geographic boundaries, eliminate barriers and to unite and inform social change agents around the globe
- Allow Individuals to Speak for Themselves and Express Their Needs Before Applying a Proven Strategy in a Location
- Avoid Telling Single Perspective Stories About a Place, People, or Population and Creating Unintended Impacts Beyond Our Interaction
- Use Best Practices and Shared Experiences to Develop Strategic Initiatives Eliminating the Silos Within the Social Sector
- Work to Increase the Spread of Resources Across the Social Sector to Increase Long Term Impact and Sustainability
- Long-term strategies = SOLUTIONS
- Local perspectives are always required
- Experts come in all forms
- Increased use of technology can equalize access and power around social change efforts
- Sustainability comes through partnerships and connected efforts
- Empowering communities should be part of any social initiative
- It is not enough to just attempt to do good works or continue to support ineffective strategies, when dealing with human lives.