Social Change Leadership
provides this opportunity for more students
- Virtual internship to prepare individuals to solve pressing social problems
- Practical real world experience leading social change
- Collaboration across global boundaries
- Leveraging and learning how to use technology for social good
- Open to undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students
- Help us provide this opportunity to more students in 2017!
Institute for Social Change
Online Learning Services
provides course scholarships to nonprofit leaders
- Online and On Demand Courses
- Practical Management and Leadership Skills
- Courses focused on global issues
- Variety of learning levels and experience
- Accessible from any computer or mobile device
- Help us provide scholarships to the Institute for Social Change for 2017!
provides more general services to individuals and nonprofits in 2017!
- 2017 Best Practices for Youth Development Conference
- Nonprofit Capacity Building Grants
- Nonprofit Incubator Program for Entrepreneurs
- Social Change Information Videos and Cause Marketing services
- Executive Director Leadership Training
- Help us increase our services in 2017!
Your donation to our work is an investment in the social sector. By supporting our programs you prepare the next generation of social change leaders and empower the current changemakers. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. You will be able to enter your donation amount by clicking any of the donate buttons on this page.
The SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization and a division of The SISGI Group.