Support the work of the SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation, Inc.
How your support helps…
- $25,000 covers all costs for a capacity building team that will provide over 2,000 hours of project support, 10 capacity building projects and 5 trainings within their focus area in one year.
- $3,000 provides a financial stipend to a college student who will provide up to 450 hours of capacity building and research support annually to up to 5 nonprofit organizations around the globe.
- $2,500 covers the cost of a Capacity Building Project for a nonprofit partner. This includes the services of up to 5 interns on a project such as data analysis or training development for a small to mid size nonprofit organization.
- $1,200 covers training, technology, and supervision of one student for one year as they learn the skills to tackle major social issues in one of our 5 focus areas and provide capacity building to nonprofit organizations.
- $1,000 covers training development, hosting and online access in the ISC Online Learning Center for 10 staff, partners and/ or board members of a small nonprofit seeking to institutionalize their organization knowledge and standardize their training. 8188099649
- $500 provides custom course development services to a nonprofit to create institutional knowledge and training for their staff and partners through the Institute for Social Change.
- $75 covers the annual access to the online learning center for one nonprofit or social sector professional. Donations allow us to provide scholarship access to low-income and unemployed professionals seeking to increase their skills for advancement.
- $30 covers 3 months of access to the online learning center for one nonprofit or social sector professional. Donations allow us to provide scholarship access to low-income and unemployed professionals seeking to increase their skills for advancement. .
- $25 covers monthly webhosting for the Institute for Social Change and Alliance for Positive Development websites, NotEnoughGood.com blog, Beyond Good Ideas Magazine and organization online communications. These services allow us to have a platform to share our research and communicate with organizations and partners.
Support the SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation and Support the Social Sector of the Future.
Your donation in our work is an investment in the overall social sector. By supporting our programs you prepare the next generation of social change leaders and empower the current changemakers. The SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Other Ways to Support the SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation
- Sponsor a training or SISGI Event
- Host a Friend-raiser to raise awareness and funds in your local community
- Share our information and host a social media based fundraiser on Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn
To discuss other ways to support the SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation please email our CEO at email@example.com