“THE SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS WE HAVE CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF THINKING WITH WHICH WE CREATED THEM.” ~ ALBERT EINSTEIN
The SISGI Group was created to go beyond good ideas to real solutions. We provide strategic resources to our clients, partners and customers to increase their capacity to reach the next level in their work and efforts.
SISGI Group LLC + SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation = The SISGI Group
SISGI Group LLC
A consulting and research firm specializing in nonprofit and social venture capacity building. Bringing together independent consultants with a variety of expertise, the consulting group is able to address cross sector issues and and a range of specialties impacting organizations, individuals and groups.
SISGI Beyond Good Ideas Foundation
A 501 (c) 3 Charitable Organization and the nonprofit division of the SISGI Group. All programs such as our internship programs, educational resources and collaborative work sit within the nonprofit division. The foundation also awards free and low cost consulting services to organizations and individuals interested in creating lasting social change.
- Long-term strategies = SOLUTIONS
- Local perspectives are always required for global social change work
- Experts come in all forms
- Increased use of technology can equalize access and power around social change efforts
- Sustainability comes through partnerships and connected efforts
- Empowering and equipping communities should be part of any social initiative
It is not enough to just attempt to do good works or continue to support ineffective strategies, when dealing with human lives.
- Human Rights, Equality and Social Justice
- Poverty Elimination and Society Change
- Youth Development and Education
- Environment and Conservation
- Global Health and Wellness
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Globalization
- Social Entrepreneurship